Peak Health and Wellness Media Policy
We encourage your comments on Peak Health and Wellness Center’s (Peak) various blogs and social media sites, and hope you will join the discussions. We will do our best to respond in a timely manner. We also expect a basic level of civility; disagreements are fine, but mutual respect is a must, and profanity or abusive language is out-of-bounds and will not be tolerated.
By posting any comments, posts or other material on Peak Health and Wellness’s -sponsored blogs and social media sites, you give Peak Health and Wellness irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media. You also agree that you will not:
- Post material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- Post material that is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, racially, ethically or sexually hateful or offensive, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Peak Health and Wellness in its sole discretion.
- Post chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- Impersonate another person.
- Allow any other person or entity to use your identification for posting or viewing comments.
- Post the same note more than once or "spam."
Peak Health and Wellness reserves the right (but is not obligated) to do any or all of the following:
- Remove communications that are abusive, illegal or disruptive, or that otherwise fail to conform to these Terms and Conditions.
- Terminate a user's access to any and all media sites upon any breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Edit or delete any communications posted on the blog or social media feature, regardless of whether such communications violate these standards.
Finally, you agree that you will indemnify Peak Health and Wellness against any fines, damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.
Note: This policy pertains to public use of Peak Health and Wellness’s Media sites. Also see the Please contact us with any questions or concerns.
Photo Disclaimer: Peak sometimes posts images from the club and community events on our social media sites. If you are in a photo that has been posted and would like it removed, please contact us. We will remove images by request.
1. If you are a Peak Health and Wellness employee you must adhere to the Employee Social Media Guidelines. For the Social media guidelines please see your manager. Failure to comply with these policies and procedures may result in disciplinary action up to and including termination of employment.
2. As a guest posting content to any Peak Health and Wellness’s Media Sites on the internet, you agree that you will not: violate any local, state, federal and international laws and regulations, including but not limited to copyright and intellectual property rights laws regarding any content that you send or receive via this Policy; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that is unlawful, disruptive, threatening, profane, abusive, harassing, embarrassing, tortuous, defamatory, obscene, libelous, or is an invasion of another's privacy, is hateful or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as solely determined in Peak Health and Wellness’s discretion; impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party; transmit (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising (including advertising of non Peak Health and Wellness services or products), promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes" or any other form of solicitation; transmit any material (by uploading, posting, email or otherwise) that contains software viruses, worms, disabling code, or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment; harass another; or collect or store, or attempt to collect or store, personal data about third parties without their knowledge or consent; or to share confidential pricing information of any party.
3. Peak Health and Wellness’s reserves the right to monitor, prohibit, restrict, block, suspend, terminate, delete, or discontinue your access to any Peak Health and Wellness Media Site, at any time, without notice and for any reason and in its sole discretion. Peak Health and Wellness may remove, delete, block, filter or restrict by any other means any materials in Peak Health and Wellness’s sole discretion. You understand and agree that Peak Health and Wellness may disclose your communications and activities with Peak Health and Wellness in response to lawful requests by governmental authorities, including Patriot Act requests, judicial orders, warrants or subpoenas, or for the protection of Peak Health and Wellness rights. You agree that in the event that Peak Health and Wellness exercises any of its rights hereunder for any reason, Peak Health and Wellness will have no liability to you.
4. By posting any content on any Peak Health and Wellness’s Media Sites, you grant to Peak Health and Wellness the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display such content and the right to create derivative works from your content, edit or modify such content and use such content for any Peak Health and Wellness purpose.
7. You shall defend, indemnify, and hold Peak Health and Wellness and its corporate affiliates and their respective officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from and against, and shall promptly reimburse them for, any and all losses, claims, damages, settlements, costs, and liabilities of any nature whatsoever (including reasonable attorneys' fees) to which any of them may become subject arising out of, based upon, as a result of, or in any way connected with, your posting of any content to a Peak Health and Wellness Media Site, any third party claims of infringement or any breach of this Policy.
8. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ASSUME ALL RESPONSIBILITY RELATED TO THE SECURITY, PRIVACY, AND CONFIDENTIALITY RISKS INHERENT IN SENDING ANY CONTENT OVER THE INTERNET. BY ITS VERY NATURE, A WEBSITE AND THE INTERNET CANNOT BE ABSOLUTELY PROTECTED AGAINST INTENTIONAL OR MALICIOUS INTRUSION ATTEMPTS. PEAK DOES NOT CONTROL THE THIRD PARTY SITES AND THE INTERNET OVER WHICH YOU MAY CHOOSE TO SEND CONFIDENTIAL PERSONAL OR HEALTH INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT AND, THEREFORE, PEAK DOES NOT WARRANT ANY SAFEGUARD AGAINST ANY SUCH INTERCEPTIONS OR COMPROMISES TO YOUR INFORMATION. WHEN POSTING ANY CONTENT ON AN INTERNET SITE, YOU SHOULD THINK CAREFULLY ABOUT YOUR OWN PRIVACY IN DISCLOSING DETAILED OR PRIVATE INFORMATION ABOUT YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY. FURTHERMORE, PEAK HEALTH AND WELLNESS DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY PRODUCT, SERVICE, VIEWS OR CONTENT DISPLAYED ON THE PEAK SOCIAL MEDIA SITE.
9. You agree that any claim or dispute relating to your posting of any content on a Peak Health and Wellness Media Site on the internet shall be construed in accordance with the laws of Montana without regard to its conflict of law provisions and you agree to be bound and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the local, state or federal courts located in the city of Great Falls, Montana.
10. You may not provide any content to a Peak Health and Wellness Media Site that contains any product or service endorsements or any content that may be construed as political lobbying, solicitations or contributions or use the Peak Health and Wellness Media Site to link to any sites or political candidates or parties or use the Peak Health and Wellness Media Site to discuss political campaigns, issues or for taking a position on any legislation or law.
11. THIS POLICY MAY BE UPDATED AT ANY TIME WITHOUT NOTICE, AND EACH TIME A USER ACCESSES A Peak Health and Wellness NETWORKING SITE, THE NEW POLICY WILL GOVERN, USAGE, EFFECTIVE UPON POSTING. To remain in compliance, Peak Health and Wellness suggests that you review the Policy, as well as the other website policies, at regular intervals. By continuing to post any content after such new terms are posted, you accept and agree to any and all such modifications to this Policy.